One Pan Clean Eating Curry Chicken and Zucchini
If you are anything like me you hate doing the dishes after cooking. Anyone else? Well majority of the time I do my best to make things with as few dishes as possible. This is one of those times! This dairy-free, GF, and clean eats curry will give you a hearty feel good meal while still being healthy too! Enjoy!
2 boneless skinless chicken breasts - cut into bite size chunks
1 T of avocado or olive oil
1 T curry
1 T turmeric
1 t garlic powder
1 t onion powder
2 t salt
1 t pepper
1 medium onion - petite diced
1 can full fat coconut milk (helps to thicken)
1 T hot sauce (this is optional for extra heat, can be more or less...I used Franks)
2 10 oz bags of frozen cauliflower rice
1 large zucchini - quartered and diced
1. Grab a big skillet or wok type pan. (I feel like this is my preferred method for cooking one pot meals).
2. Add the oil to the pan and put it over medium heat. Once oil is hot place the chicken chunks into the pan with all of the spices.
3. After chicken is cooked leave it in the pan and add the onion, cook for another 3-5 mins to allow the onion to soften.
4. Add in the coconut milk and hot sauce. Stir until combined. And let it come to a simmer.
5. Once the sauce begins to thicken, add in the bags of cauliflower rice (they can still be frozen, you may just have to stir in one at a time if your pan is on the smaller side).
6. Once the mixture comes back to a simmer, add in the zucchini. (I like mine on the crunchier side, so that the leftovers don't become soggy. So I will heat mine until warmed through and bright green).
7. You are ready to eat! Enjoy.